Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Kenai Systems Introduces Eclipse Plug-in Version of eXamineST

Kenai Systems Introduces Eclipse Plug-in Version of eXamineST
Kenai Systems, Inc., a leading provider of Web services vulnerability assessment and management solutions, today announced the introduction of an Eclipse plug-in version of its eXamineST Web services inspection software. The plug-in will be included in version 1.3 of eXamineST, scheduled to be available on February 18, 2005. This release will be a free upgrade for existing eXamineST licensees, and eXamineST will continue to be offered for $299 per seat. Product downloads and additional information are available at www.kenaisystems.com.

eXamineST enables the development of secure, interoperable Web services by supporting WSDL import and export functions to test for vulnerabilities in Web services incorporating WS-Security and the WS-I interoperability guidelines as a best practice.

"The introduction of eXamineST as an Eclipse plug-in is part of our continuing commitment to provide developers with the best solutions to develop secure Web services," said Bill Kesselring, CEO of Kenai Systems. "Developers will find that eXamineST's integration into their preferred development environment will save time and streamline the development process. The increasing popularity of the Eclipse IDE made our introduction of this plug-in a natural step in the ongoing evolution of the eXamineST Web services security tool for developers."

Read complete article. . .

14 comments:

tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this design software site, it's pretty awesome too!

Steve Austin said...

Informative blog. I have a cgi chat.mail.ru post xml blog.

Ayoye said...

Recycling is good, if you are looking to sell your old items go to one of theseannounce immobiliere gratuiteannounce immobiliere gratuite it's better for all of us to recycle what we don't use anymore. read why on my blog, if you don't like this idea, maybe someone else will.

Anonymous said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check our link of computer system.

Richpoo said...

Help! I am lost. I was searching for bbc sports and somehow ended up here. How that happened I don't know, however I do like your Blog a lot. Would you mind if I add your Blog to my favorites page so others can visit?

David said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a software site/blog. It pretty much covers software related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

One good resource for trading software and many more free software alternatives is Software4YourSuccess.com
Yes it is my site and I would love for you to drop by for a second. From there you will have free access to several of my products such as The Marketing Toolbar (which is goldmine of information on how to do things quickly and on the cheap, thus saving you time and money).
Also for webmasters I have created Webmaster Wizards, which will help you with almost every aspect of putting code on your site from things such as legal and privacy disclaimers to popunders. I have so much content and free software there I could fill up this whole blog, so check it out Thanks, Sincerely Rob Rudd

Anonymous said...

This blog is great! If you get a chance you may want to visit this copywriting techniques
site, it's

pretty awesome, too!

Anonymous said...

I really liked the information on your blog about Change Management I have my own Change Management Exposedblog if you would like to come and see what I have on mine

Anonymous said...

Hi,

you really have a very nice blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a site dealing with seo services. You are heartly invited to take some really good tips from it.



Come and check it out if you get time :-)

TheSEO-Rank.com

Anonymous said...

Great site about web site design massachusetts Keep up the good work! website design bathurst

Anonymous said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

miro said...

Link Popularity Builder Rulles, Link Popularity

Anonymous said...

why is (At 4:12 PM, Anonymous said...) posting the same thing as on the blog site
http://teamsystemrocks.blogspot.com/2005/06/monday-at-tech-ed-here-i-go.html#comments