Saturday, March 19, 2005

Pantero's Software Prepped for Eclipse Development Environment and JBoss Server

Pantero's Software Prepped for Eclipse Development Environment and JBoss Server
Pantero Corporation, a provider of data integration software, today announced Pantero Release 1.3, making Pantero's software for semantic integration available for the Eclipse development environment and the JBoss application server. Pantero Release 1.3 reportedly adds support for these open-source platforms to Pantero's continuing integration with BEA and IBM software.

Pantero said this software enables business analysts and developers to create rules and services that deliver valid data in integration projects. Using a rich set of graphical tools, developers can import data schemas or models, map data from one representation to another, define rules to ensure validity and consistency, and define error handling behavior — typically without writing any code, and all of it captured as metadata, the comapny said. Implemented as Web services or Java controls, Pantero runtime software allows real-time applications to validate, transform, and exchange meaningful and valid business data, Pantero said.

Read complete article. . .

14 comments:

Steve Austin said...

Interesting blog. I have a xml schema blog.

Anonymous said...

Good Blog
Please visit
Advanced Business Marketing

and leave a comment.

PolarTrader said...

Hi! Your Blog about Voip and Web Conference is great. I have a Website with a great Web Conference Software. There also is a Trial for only one dollar month. world wide web conference

Take a look when you have time!

Trond

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a **WEB HOSTING** site/. It pretty much covers WEB HOSTING related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a hosting professional web site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

We have business and personal web hosting packages. No setup fees. Low cost domain registration, SSL certificates, merchant accounts and web design.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Anonymous said...

Good Posts, Keep on Blogging.
Be sure to visit

Advanced Business Marketing

Free Marketing Secrets.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed all the great information on your blog.
It really is about time I started my own. I will be linking
it from my website about web hosting provider Would love to know what you think.

Linux Unix said...

Informative blog. Check out my kde look.org blog.

Anonymous said...

website design bathurst I like your blog a lot. Lots better than most I've seen!

Anonymous said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about design hosting hosting prestonswebhosting.com web web web related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

Danny White said...

Nice blog! I have a free lead lunchboxes site I thought you and your visitors might like.

Click on free lead lunchboxes to check it out. free lead lunchboxes

Anonymous said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! Keep up the great work, and I'll be sure to visit regularly.

I have a university of maryland online degree related site, check it out if you get some time!

Look forward to reading more of your insightful post!

tipsonrelationships said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. There is a lot of useful information about turnkey web site package in it. We offer Turnkey Websites and Reliable Hosting. We also provide a blogging service that will help your site get indexed fast and keep the search engines visiting your site. Click here for more information about turnkey web site package.
Thank you
TWP Admin

fax software said...

Hi Blogger. I was looking for some info on dvd software and came across your site. Although Pantero's Software Prepped for Eclipse Development Environment and JBoss Server was not what I was after exactly, it certainly got my interest. I see now that I found your page when I was looking for dvd software related information. Even though it was not a perfect match I'm glad I stopped by. Good post - have a good day.